The Story Siren‘s In My Mailbox meme: for book bloggers to share their book haul from the week, or month…or whatever.
I haven’t done a book haul in a long while, especially since my reading and blogging time has dwindled with college, and thus I’ve tried to control my book intake. BUT TODAY IS SPECIAL. BECAUSE TODAY I FINALLY BOUGHT HOME THE BOOKCASE I MADE FOR SCULPTURE CLASS LAST SEMESTER (but my professor kept it for display purposes until now.) Which would’ve fit more books if I wasn’t so lazy and only made it half size. Don’t look at it too closely, lest you want to catch all my mistakes. WOODWORKING IS HARD STUFF. Excuse the poor lighting, but it’s actually a retro, cream green. It’s also supposed to be shaped as a television set, because reading is my entertainment…is that too cheesy? I know I should’ve had added some stubby legs, made the borders thicker, added a glass pane, etc. etc. So onto the books I’ve added to my bookcase over this past month!
- Drain You by M. Beth Bloom (Thank you, M.!)
- Mind Games & Endlessly ARCs by Kiersten White
- Dualed ARC by Elsie Chapman (The YA Bookcase was incredibly sweet and sent me this along with the Kiersten White ARCs and swag because I mentioned wanting to read it in a comment! I literally squealed when I saw it!!)
- The Headmaster’s Wager ARC by Vincent Lam (Thank you, Nicole from Paperback Princess!)
- Etiquette for the End of the World ARC by Jeanne Martinet (Thank you, Chick Lit Central!)
- The Intercept ARC by Dick Wolf (Thank you, Random House!)
- Throne of Glass UK Edition by Sarah J. Maas (Thank you, Novel Sounds!)
- The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (Thank you, Tiffany from Book Cover Justice!)
- Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins (Thank you AGAIN, Tiffany from Book Cover Justice!)
- The Mockingbirds SIGNED by Daisy Whitney (Thank you, Daisy!)
- If You Find Me ARC by Emily Murdoch (Thank you, Emily!)
- The Arrivals by Meg Mitchell Moore (Thank you, Hatchette!)
- Cinda Williams Chima Poster + Swag from Amelia at The Authoress (I STILL NEED TO GUESS YOUR NAME, RUMPELSTILTSKIN!)
Got your own book haul? Link me up! I would love to drool over your goodies!